How does the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee work?
With every purchase on LeCerre.com, you enjoy a 60-day money-back guarantee. If you are not absolutely happy with the Rapid Brightening Serum, you are welcome to return the containers – even if empty – within 60 days of purchase for a complete refund of your purchase price (less $10 shipping and handling fee), no questions asked.
How do I return my order?
To return your products, place the merchandise in a box with your original invoice and send it to us. If you don't have your original invoice, please make sure to include your name and shipping address, as you believe it appeared on the invoice. Please allow 1 to 2 billing cycles from the day you return your package for your account to be credited. Please note that a shipping and handling fee of $10 will be deducted from the refund amount.
All returns and exchanges should be shipped to:
1601 N. Sepulveda Blvd. #194
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
How does delivery work with Subscription?
Once you’ve ordered your LeCerre Rapid Brightening Serum skincare, there’s no need to continuously reorder the product. We’ll automatically deliver your full-size product to your doorstep, on your selected schedule. You will be billed at the time the product is shipped to you. Subscription is designed to make it convenient for you.
What is inside the Rapid Brightening Serum?
The Rapid Brightening Serum was formulated to be a hard-working, multi-tasking serum that can help bring your skin back to life. The ingredients in the serum have been clinically proven to moisturize, smoothen, and brighten skin. So instead of buying three different products, you can simplify your skin care routine with the use of the Rapid Brightening Serum. Every ingredient in the Rapid Brightening Serum has a key role in benefiting your skin or keeping the product safe. No need for filler ingredients that are unsafe and may cause sensitivities.
Let’s break down the full ingredients list in the serum and learn what each does.
- Water - provides a base for the serum
- Glycerin - a humectant that moisturizes the skin by drawing water into the outer layer of your skin
- Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract - rich in antioxidants like vitamin C and natural acids that helps reduce signs of aging
- Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate - The derivative is very water-soluble, easy to use in nice formulas and inherits all the lovely properties of Azelaic acid. It acts as a skin brightening agent via Tyrosinase (a famous enzyme needed to make melanin) inhibition and also has significant sebum normalizing activity.
- Niacinamide - known as Vitamin B3, helps skin retain moisture, reduces inflammation, and fades the appearance of dark spots and pigmentation. When coupled with acetyl glycosamine (NAG), it’s brightening power increases.
- Acetyl Glycosamine - known as NAG, promotes the synthesis of collagen, which is responsible for the elasticity, smoothness, and plumpness of skin. It can be metabolized into hyaluronic acid to increase the skin’s water moisture.
- Hydroxyethylcellulose - derived from cellulose (found in the cell walls of plants), it is a thickening agent
- Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Root Extract (Dong Quai) - reduces the synthesis of melanin to diminish the appearance of dark marks. It promotes skin healing by encouraging collagen production.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - is smaller in molecular size than hyaluronic acid. It penetrates deeper into the skin to help replenish and hold cell moisture, leading to hydrated, plump skin.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) - this powerful antioxidant neutralizes free radicals, moisturizes skin, and improves the appearance of visible skin aging.
- Caffeine - constricts the blood vessels and helps reduce inflammation and puffiness. It also tightens and brightens the skin, reducing wrinkles and visibly smoothing
- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil - purifies the complexion and reduces redness and puffiness due to its strong anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties, it nourishes the skin, making it appear brighter and more luminous.
- Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane - a natural extract derived from turmeric roots, gently reduces melanin production to fade the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation. It brightens and evens the skin tone.
- Benzyl Alcohol - is a mild preservative and it's among the least sensitizing preservatives in use.
- Ethylhexylglycerin - is a skin-softening agent also used as a preservative
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate - is a water-soluble derivative of Vitamin C. It is more stable in water effective antioxidant, brightens the skin tone and reduces signs of aging
- Panthenol - is best known for its ability to act as a moisturizing ingredient — which attracts and retains moisture in skin.
- Disodium EDTA - protects the integrity of skincare products from undergoing unwanted consistency changes, pH changes, odor changes, or texture changes.
Why do you use airless bottle?
The Rapid Brightening Serum comes in a unique airless bottle that protects the active ingredients from contact with air, thereby minimizing oxidation and deterioration of the serum. So, when you pump the product out, know that your serum is at its freshness and most potent to work harder to get the results you need.
When will I see results?
Please note that results will vary from person to person. With continuous use of the Rapid Brightening Serum along with proper sun care protection, you may see visible changes to your skin within 30 days.